Aloe Vera Drinking Gel (LR Health & Beauty Systems GmbH)
Aloe Vera Drinking Gel in the variations Honey, Peach, Sivera and Freedom are supplementing the diet with herbal substances. The basis of the drinks is the gel of the desert lily Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller that contains natural ingredients such as vitamins, enzymes, and minerals.
As of November 2002, LR Health & Beauty Systems has appointed SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS as an independent and competent laboratory service to subject Aloe Vera Drinking Gel Honey, Peach, Sivera and Freedom to continuous quality control tests that go beyond current regulatory standards. These controls ensure high standards regarding the quality and purity of Aloe Vera Gel Drinks. SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS monitors the products in terms of chemical, biological, and food regulatory parameters.
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS is one of the few laboratories in Germany that has specialized in the analysis and technical evaluation of nutritional supplements. The established range of methods is validated in a matrix-specific manner and is constantly extended by new methods and procedures. Among other methods used are those published by recognized national and international institutions methods, such as § 35 LMBG, AOAC, DIN/EN/ISO, DGF, Ph. EUR., USP, IFU.
Essential components of regular quality control testing are:
- Mystery shopping of Aloe Vera Drinking Gel samples
- Monthly control testing
- Sensory testing of the final product - independent and in addition to LR Health & Beauty Systems Quality Assurance
- Inspection of the nutritional values Microbiological tests
- Testing of products to determine whether they are free of residues and contaminants (including pesticides and heavy metals)
- Annually audit of the relevant cultivation and production plants globally
Scope of Testing
LR Health & Beauty was founded in 1985 and sells health and beauty products that are now available in over 30 countries.
LR Health & Beauty Systems GmbH
D-59227 Ahlen (Germany)
Telefon: +49 2382 7060-0